About the Organisation:
Sense International is an international development NGO that works to ensure children and young people with deafblindness and multisensory impairment live, learn and thrive. Sense International works in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Romania, Peru, India, Bangladesh, and Nepal. www.senseinternational.org.uk
Position: Country Director
Reports to: Director Sense International
Responsible for: Managing the Sense International Uganda team.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week.
Purpose of the Role:
Provides leadership to the organization, reviewing and implementing the agreed country strategy, and is accountable for all functions of Sense International Uganda.
• Reviewing and developing the strategic direction in conjunction with the Director of SI and providing support for Governance
• Leadership and oversight of programmes, including capacity building with partner organisations
• Financial management and reporting
• Grant / Contract management
• Resource mobilisation, partnerships and alliances
• Advocacy, representation and communications
• Human resource management
• Accountability, compliance and learning.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THIS JOB OPENING