The Digital Drilling Engineer (DDE) is responsible for the implementation, office adoption and customer support of DrillPlan, DrillOps and Drilling Data projects. The DDE provides digital drilling product support to end users to achieve the defined deliverables and performance as per the scope of work of each specific project. The DDE will provide technical and drilling expertise on how to maximize value of the digital tools to the customer. In addition, DDE will capture software enhancements ideas and communicate to the digital organization. DDE will be first point of contact for customers who will guide them through Digital Drilling change management process. This position establishes trusted advisor relationship with customer and understands their technical challenges. DDE with indepth knowledge ensure the quality-of-service delivery on assigned projects.
• Advise Sales & Commercial on technical requirements and bid clarifications responses.
• Perform the project technical analysis and potential value of Digital solutions based on past wells analysis and project scope of work.
• Participates in technical discussions for customer workfl ow optimization and requirements.
• Participate in Market Segmentation exercise, perform technology gap analysis and help build the GeoUnit strategy. • Capture leads and opportunities for application of differentiated technology packages.
• Initiates engineering corrective action to ensure a process of continuous improvement.
• Promote cross-Domain / cross-BL solutions.
• Report on competition technology application in the GeoUnit.
• Leads DrillPlan and DrillOps deployment in GU, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery for digital drilling projects.
• Hold performance reviews with customers.
– Experienced Well Engineer with over 5 years in the Oil and Gas Sector.
– Demonstration of active involvement in who is involved in Well Planning & Engineering
– Experience with IOCs is a plus
– Experience in Land & Deepwater can also be considered but not a must
– Knowledge in Landmark Software suites is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send ONLY a CV and application letter MERGED into ONE document to email address: UGRecruit@slb.com Please DO NOT attach any other documents. Please quote the Job title being applied for in the subject of your email and apply for only ONE post.
Deadline for application is 27th March 2023.
Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the minimum requirements shall be contacted.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria