Job Title: Sales Supervisor Events
Reports To: Events & Business Development Manager
Location: Head office
Last Revision: Never
To plan, organize, manage, and coordinate the sales process for both physical and virtual events in order to achieve and grow events’ business revenues. Work closely with the Marketing and Finance teams and ensure a flawless customer experience to impact retention & recruitment of sponsorships and referrals.
Key Result Areas
• Develop and implement the annual strategic Events sales plan to enable the achievement of set revenue targets for all events.
• Maximize sponsorship avenues for new and existing Events in order to grow revenues per event as well as generate high-yielding sponsorship packages.
• Ensure regular customer interaction and feedback among internal and external customers through scheduled customer visits, and face-to-face meetings while liaising with the Marketing in order to keep the customers satisfied with the service offerings.
• Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports in order to update management on the status & business trends ensuring informed decision-making and timely interventions.
• Ensure compliance of all Event sales activities to the sales processes and policies and have approval systems adhered to at all times.
• Comply with booking and billing procedures & guidelines to ensure timely invoicing and collections with no queries.
• Improve customer experience through the development and implementation of client management strategies that will enable business growth and high-impact referral rates.
• Coach, mentor & guide sales executives and section managers to increase the number of leads converted to actual business while maintaining an exceptional customer experience.
Education and Professional Qualifications
A Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field from a recognized institution.
At least 5 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced business environment. Proven track record of delivering high-margin business while meeting tight deadlines.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
Proficient in Microsoft office package
• Excellent analytical skills
• A high level of Integrity and discretion
• Should be self-motivated and a team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria