CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Kampala, Uganda. Mobilized to Albert Lake, construction sites or other cities if required.
Assist to manage all legal affairs of the Company and provide legal consultant services.
- Provide legal advice to all departments of the Company regarding the business operations, corporate compliance, and all other legal matters of the Company.
- Manage petroleum contracts, Joint Operating Agreements and protect the Company’s interests in dealing with Partners and Government.
- Study the laws and regulations and assist to manage the legal risks in that regard.
- Assist to establish the management of the Company’s legal function and the contract management framework.
- Draft, review and advise on legal and other relevant Company documents.
- Participate in negotiations of legal clauses in commercial matters and provide legal advice in this respect.
- Liaise with external law firms and duly carry out legal consulting.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Law or the related.
- At least 8 years related working experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the local laws, regulations and policies.
- Extensive knowledge of economic contracts, petroleum contracts and finance.
- Good Understanding of the oil & gas Industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an attachment of ONLY a CV and Application Letter MERGED into one document by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than MONDAY, 16th July 2018 at 5.00pm.
Ensure that you quote the JOB TITLE as the Subject of your e-mail.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.