McDermott is growing!
If you are an experienced professional who possess major project experience gained with an oil and gas operator or top-tier contractors then we are looking for YOU!
Join us and get to work on an exciting mega-project in Uganda.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10-year site experience on large scale oil and gas projects in excess of $1b
- Piping and mechanical construction experience
- Experience in managing multiple subcontractors and a multi-cultural workforce
- The ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Experience in transitioning oil and gas as projects from mechanical completion through to commissioning and handover
- Demonstratable experience in leading HSE campaigns on project sites and compliance with project and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of international Quality standards and specifications for oil and gas projects
- Ability to develop execution procedures and plans
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management Education:
- Degree in an appropriate discipline or commensurate experience.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THESE JOB OPENINGS