The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd is looking to recruit a dynamic, self motivated individual to fill the role of a DIGITAL MARKETING OPTIMIZER.
Position: DIGITAL MARKETING OPTIMIZER
Reports to: Head of Marketing and Communication.
Duty Station: Kampala.
Description of purpose: To develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for earned, paid and owned online media platforms to deliver on Vision Group digital growth objectives.
Key Result Areas:
• Develop annual digital marketing plans, review and present quarterly performance against plan to the management team;
• Execute ATL (above-the-line) campaigns on audience relevant platforms with effective promotional tools including SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing and display advertising among others to enhance reach and awareness;
• Review, enforce and update Vision Group digital marketing processes, policy and guidelines to protect brand identity.
• Measure and evaluate monthly trends of Vision Group online platforms against relevant metrics and share with relevant stakeholders to influence growth;
• Evaluate navigation capabilities, analyze online user experience and sentiments to enhance user experience (usability);
• Collaborate across departments including editorial, radio, TV, I.T and external partners to influence digital efficiencies and effectiveness;
• Review emerging technologies to keep up with evolving consumer trends. Provide and influence thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Profile and segment online audience by demographic and need states across existing Vision Group social media platforms. Evaluate content relevance and recommend improvements to scale up engagement rate.
• Pre-test ideas to select fit-for-purpose audience solutions. Leverage prosumers to co-develop content
• Review online trends and product pricing to effectively benchmark and deliver value for money. Track expenditure against revenue.
• Create monthly content calendar for the various online platforms. Leverage online reporting tools to support growth.
Qualification and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field,
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and/or display advertising, ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas),
• Experience with A/B testing
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Rival IQ)
• 3 – 5 years proven working experience in digital marketing.
• Social media marketing.
• Research and data analytics capability.
• Audience segmentation and profiling.
• Drive results through collaboration.
• Forward thinking.
• Highly creative.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications and CV to Chief Human Resources Officer, The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. Email address: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: 27th July, 2019