JOB TITLE : REGIONAL PROJECT
MANAGER REPORTING : Executive Director
DUTY STATION : Rwenzori Regional Office Major Function: The position holder will be responsible for coordination and overseeing all UPMB activities in the Rwenzori region both related to HIV/ AIDS & other areas of interest to the organization. He/ She will provide technical assistance to the project and UPMB MHFs to ensure that all activities are conducted/implemented in a timely, orderly and integrated way.
• Design strategies and guidance for effective delivery of regional HIV services in UPMB facilities
• Provide leadership on total quality management to ensure that Regional program has quality assurance strategies, frameworks and structures operational in the region
• Promote a results-based performance management evaluation system, ensuring that key targets are achieved in line with the donor requirements and annual workplans.
• Ensure timely and accurate development of regional/departmental targets and continuous reviews of achievements.
• Take lead in development review and consolidating the annual and quarterly Regional work plans
• Provide leadership in work planning, progress reviews and sharing the work plans with the districts.
• Promote quality data collection to ensure its appropriate validation and utilization in the reporting.
• Ensure timely compilation and submission of the activity progress reports (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) from the regional project offi cers Education, Key Competencies and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Public Health
• Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery, Knowledge and Experience in M&E is added advantage
• Registration with Uganda medical and dental Practitioners Council
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience in clinical HIV/AIDS with emphasis on planning and implementation of quality assurance in NGO care settings.
• Knowledge of US Government/PEPFER funded programming policies, regulations, procedures and practices. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THIS JOB OPENING