Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant posts. Applications should be submitted in triplicate in Public Service Commission Form No. 3 (2008) to the Secretary, District Service Commission, P.O. Box 1, Kiboga, to be received not later than 15th May 2018.
• Application Forms are obtainable from the District Service Commission Offices.
• Applications should bear the title of the post quoting the reference number. Applicants should attach three sets of certifi ed photocopies of their academic certifi cates, and transcripts with detailed CV plus three recent passport size photographs.
• Serving offi cers should route their application through their Heads of Departments who should be informed of the closing date to avoid late submissions.
Details of the Advertisement can be accessed from any of the following places:
1. Office of the Secretary, District Service Commission, Kiboga.
2. Kiboga District Local Government Headquarters noticeboards.
3. Kiboga District Works, Health, Education offi ces noticeboards.
4. All sub-county Headquarters’ notice-boards.
5. Kiboga Town Council office notice-board. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THIS JOB OPENING