Pipeline Superintendent South – Req: 45292BR
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as primary coordinator/Superintendent for a dedicated area of the construction site: follow-up the sequence of work-fronts and liaise with the construction contractor area managers and superintendents
- Ensure that Contractors progress on the appropriate high-priority work-fronts in order to stick to the level-3 schedule
- To check, in accordance with needs, the preparation, issue, and implementation by Construction Contractors of Construction, Engineering documents including detailed procedures, method statements, drawings,_ calculation notes, Construction Equipment, construction, list of personnel, planning back-up procedures if necessary
- Identify & analyze the weak points which penalize: productivity and propose corrective actions.
- Review the development of execution plans/schedules for his/her discipline during the construction phase
- Advise the Construction Manager on all issues related to sequencing and scheduling of work fronts. Liaise with other Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that all interfaces are managed effectively.
- Liaise with other Superintendents, Supervisors, and with Construction Manager to make sure that the construction complies with all Project Design Documentation, with Company Standards and Procedures, and with applicable International Codes, Standards, and Practices. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THESE JOB OPENINGS