Cable Corporation of Uganda ltd is Uganda’s oldest and largest Electric Cable and Conductor manufacturing company. It is located at 45Kms on Kampala – Jinja highway within the vicinity of Lugazi Municipal Council, Buikwe District. We are seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Production Planning Officer
Job reference: CCL/ADl
Reporting to: General Manager
- Coordinating with sales, stores & production to determine customer requirements.
- Managing the dispatch process & dispatch planning.
- Job costing.
- Import & export planning.
- Keeping track of the production schedule
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Overseeing the workflow in the production department.
Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Engineering; preferably Mechanical or its equivalent & some qualification or experience in sales & marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing industry.
- Having worked in a Cable/Engineering/ construction company/will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job reference: CCL/ AD2
Reporting to: Head of Quality Assurance Department
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or in Physics.
- Experience in writing & enforcing standard operating procedures.
- Should have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Should be well conversant with testing procedures.
- Reasonable working experience as Quality Controller in a manufacturing industry; preferably engineering manufacturing or cable manufacturing.
Commensurate with experience & qualifications.
How to apply:
Handwritten application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic documents, names, addresses & contact numbers of 2 referees, recommendation letters from previous employers, and contact number should be submitted by post or direct delivery to the following address within 10 days from the date of this advertisement.
The General Manager
Cable Corporation Ltd
P.O. Box 255, Lugazi
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org