The Uganda Country Coordinating Mechanism (Uganda CCM) is the Board at country level that mobilizes resources and oversees/monitors the implementation of the Global Fund supported programmes in Uganda to ensure that the approved funds are used for the intended purpose; and that the services and commodities are provided to the intended beneficiaries.
The Uganda CCM Board is technically supported by an Independent Secretariat to enable it meet its objectives, exercise its mandate and fulfill its oversight function over Global Fund grants and programmes in Uganda.
The Uganda CCM seeks to recruit suitably qualifi ed highly skilled, experienced and motivated persons to fi ll the following positions at the Uganda CCM Secretariat.
1. CCM Technical Advisor – Programme Oversight (Monitoring & Evaluation) – 1 position
2. CCM Technical Advisor – Programme Development & Resource Mobilization – 1 position
3. CCM Secretariat Administrative Assistant – 1 position
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Applicants must provide and attach the following documents:
- Application Cover Letter (including valid Address, Telephone and Email contact details)
- Fully Completed Job Application Form
- Contacts of three (3) Referees (including their valid Addresses, Email and Telephone contact details)
- Copies of Academic Qualifi cation and Professional Training Transcripts & Certifi cates
- Two (2) recent Passport Size Photographs
- Copies of Letters of Appointment from previous and/or current Employer(s)
The Job Descriptions, Person Specifi cations, Application Forms for the above positions and further information about the Uganda CCM are available on our website: www.globalfundccm.org.ug
Applications Should Be Submitted to:
The Board Chair, Uganda Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM)
Uganda CCM Secretariat
C/O Uganda AIDS Commission, Plot 1-3 Salim Bay Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 10779, Kampala, Uganda
OR Emailed to: Secretariat@globalfundccm.org.ug
Applications must be received no later than: 5:00pm on Thursday 19th July 2018
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews, and will be required to bring originals of their Academic Qualification & Professional Training Certifi cates and Transcripts. Successful candidates will be informed accordingly.