Are you passionate about advancing Reproductive Health and Rights, Gender Equality, and Population & Development?
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. The Government of Uganda – UNFPA Eight Country Program (CP8) spells out UNFPA’s priorities in Uganda.
The country programme focuses on four outcomes; (i) Sexual and reproductive health, (ii) Adolescents and youth, (iii) Gender equality and women’s empowerment and (iv) Population dynamics.
The programme targets service delivery, capacity building, advocacy, policy engagement, and knowledge management at national level and strengthening of service delivery across 25 districts. Programme implementation is coordinated from head office in Kampala by 56 staff and supported by 11 staff across six field offices.
UNFPA is searching for individuals who are self-starters, able to see through initiatives and bring energy, drive, ideas and innovation to the work of UNFPA in Uganda. You will be a person who works well in a multi-disciplinary setting, across different sectors and Management levels. You should have a track record of achieving results, a believer in teamwork and a strong communicator.
Position Number: 00140390
Position Title: National Finance/Admin Associate
1. A full job description of the position can be accessed on https://erecruit.partneragencies.org and only online applications using this link will be accepted.
• We will only be able to respond to those applicants in whom the Country Office has further interest.
• UNFPA offers an attractive compensation package commensurate with experience
• UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status
• UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, respect for diversity, integrity, and a healthy work life balance.
Deadline for applications: 20th March 2019.
There are NO application processing or other fees at any stage of UNFPA application processes